Dr. Khalid S Sawaged Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid S Sawaged?

Dr. Was Highly Recommended--Total disaster...so sad.

I went for my 1st visit to see this doctor-which was highly recommended from one of my co-workers. She did warn me of the staff...I schedule my appt few months ago- needless to say that after waiting for a very long time I decided to cancel the appt. I can understand for me to wait if there is an emergency but NOT have the patients waiting for such long period of time it's just plain ignorant. Also, word of advice PLEASE send your staff to "manner classes'' especially the chunky girl upfront- no need to be rude. Thanks for wasting my valuable time.

GREAT STAFF , GREAT DOCTOR , EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE !!!

I went to Dr. Sawaged's office having pain i was taken rite-away the staff was very helpful and sincere they took me to the room and tried to make me feel comfortable . the doctor came 5-10 min later he was so nice and understanding . i followed up with him after my testing and i had the same great treatment . overall every thing was great and i would recommend my GYN to other people.

Poor perfromance. He refused to check me on my 38th week of pregancy, even when i told him i been having contrations. He refered me to the hospital. So why are you my obygn for?? He also kept rescheduling appointments. Worst experience ever. Not forth the stress!!!!!

Jackie

excellent doctor, most caring most professional doctor I've ever visited. do not hesitate if ur ineed of an OBGYN. he is worth the waiting time because he actually gives you all the time and attention you need as a patient. I would recommend him for ages and ages to come.

the best doctor ever

i called the office for an appointment they gave one with in two days . they are in a good part of Newark have a lot of parking in the front the office was busy so i waited for about 15-20 min. to be seen but it was worth it the doctor was very nice he saw me with his assistant and explained a lot of thing to me that i have questioned . overall it was a very good treatment.

Hot garbage

This guy was an three hours late. Has so many people waiting. Horrible facility, very dirty however it was surprisingly nice area of Newark.....