Dr. Khalida C Durrani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Khalida C Durrani?

Great Doctor

Dr. Durrani is very kind. She take the time to listen and discuss options. I can always get an appointment when I am sick and feel that her staff is warm and welcoming also. I highly recommend Dr. Durran i

ZERO integrity

Durrani's practitioner misdiagnosed me then refused to take responsibility for it after I had to go to the ER for correct treatment. I lost 3 sick days, she lied about why she wouldn't fill out FMLA, and cost me a week's work.

Very upfront and honest but is genuinely concerned

The best doctor I have had in 30 years. Cares about her patients.

Love the doctor and the nurse, do not love the receptionist.

I've been a patient of Dr. Durrani's for years. Dr. Durrani is great, very personable, and never acts like she's too busy to give you time to ask questions. Lisa , the nurse is personable as well. Sue, the receptionist is never friendly and if I didn't love Dr. Durrani so much I would have left because of Sue years ago. It's too bad she's the first and last impression of the practice. All I can assume is that she's great at managing the office, because it's definitely not about her people skills.

Do not go

I have in-laws who see Dr. Durrani. I called to make an app. and they scheduled me for a Monday. They do not have office hours on Friday, so a recording left a message Thursday about my Monday appointment. Due to a family issue, I missed the appointment and didn't realize until that night. I called the next day to re-schedule and was very rudely told since I was a no-call no-show they won't see me again and hung up. They didn't bother to ask why I missed the appointment. I called back two weeks later to see if I could re-schedule again, and the same rude, probably unqualified woman named Sue said I could not and hung up again. Don't waste your time. Ridiculuous.

Dr. Khalida C Durrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.