Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khalil B Korkor has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
When I made the appointment I was told I would have to pay 80.00 up front since I do not have medical insurance. Which was no problem. I asked the older receptionist up front if there would be any other cost she said only if he has to do testing. I went to Dr. Korkor because I needed help with a stomach issue though he was nice he did not seem a bit concerned or interested with my health issue. I was in the office about a whole 15 minutes.He just gave me the same old pills my regular doctor prescribe which did nothing for me. He said for my peace of mind I should have an upper and lower GI. That is not why I came to him. He is a medical professional with years of experience. He couldn't even give me a educated guess. For my peace of mind. No Dr. Korkor I needed to know if I should have a test done. So I left no better than I came in. Actually worse.I called and asked how much these procedures would cost and like I knew they are very expensive. For people that don't have insurance going to a specialist and maybe getting this procedures done is far from cheap.It can be a few thousand dollars. And the sad thing is they don't seem to care.I even talked to the nurse and told her I can't afford it so unless Dr. Korkor really thought I needed to have it done I just can't. He never called me back for a follow up. And to make matters worse a week ago I just received another bill from them for 70.00. What is this for they never told me that I would have to pay anything else. He didn't do anything but talk for 15 minutes. Anyway I called their billing department to explain this and how it was very misleading. Well I was treated like I should have known. She was rude and had no compassion. Listen I was not trying to get out of paying I just could not understand why no one explained that I would be billed more. She said they have no idea how much more you would have until after the visit. That is a little hard for me to believe. For all the people that have the exact same exam they can't give me at least an idea if I have to pay more. To sum this whole experience up in one word JOKE. To anyone out there looking for help and honesty please please don't get taken like me and go to this doctor. Good luck and Good health.
43 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Khalil B Korkor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Of Canton Inc, 4124 Munson St NW Ste A, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khalil B Korkor in this video.
Dr. Khalil B Korkor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.