Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Solaimanzadeh is affiliated with St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Solaimanzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Episcopal Health Services Inc
Saint John`s Episcopal
44 Years Experience
Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1969
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Medical Associates Khalil Solaimanzadeh, 171 Central Ave, Lawrence, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh in this video.
Dr. Khalil Solaimanzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence, NY.