More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khalil A Wallizada has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Khalil A Wallizada has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Khalil A Wallizada has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Wallizada now for about years. and I must say he is friendly, accurate, and very satisfying to my yr. old. As far as a bedside manner he is the top..He never makes my daughter feel embarrassed at all in his questioning her while trying to diagnose her I feel very confident that when he treats her for whatever we are there for I know it will be taken care of with no worries whatsoever.
Still waiting for his call 2 months later on my child's lab work. Receptionist tells me he will call me back whenever I call the office to follow up with him. I have been trying to reach the doctor almost every day. I am alsobtold by receptionist when I call to follow up, that they haven't received my child's lab work (2 months later). I will never recommend this doctor. Now I have to take my child to new foctor and gave him go through new labworks again. I am disappointed by Dr. Wallizada and his assistant.
Dr. Wallizada has been my pediatrician since I was a baby to the time I turned 18 and moved out of my parents house. He is a very kind and gentle man with beautiful kids. As I'm reading other peoples reviews, they fail to realize that being a full time doctor with 2 kids who are heavily involved in sports ins't easy. I mean sure he has his off days like any other human. But that's the thing, hes only human . He has off days that seems off to people. But don't forget that he has 30 years of pediatric experience, and he has his M.D and he is completely certified to take care of someones child. I am currently in college and I am majoring in biology and pediatrics because I love what Dr. Wallizada does. I hope one day can see him as the gentle and loving doctor that I know.
his man is one of the rudest Doctors I have ever met! I only came in to make sure he gave my son all of his one year shots which he did not! He told me that I needed to call his new pediatrician to check his shot records because I was not capable of doing so. I will never be seeing this doctor ever again!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKhalil A Wallizada Md, 2051 Professional Center Dr, Orange Park, FL
Dr. Khalil A Wallizada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.