3.3

Couldn't be happier

I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Wallizada now for about years. and I must say he is friendly, accurate, and very satisfying to my yr. old. As far as a bedside manner he is the top..He never makes my daughter feel embarrassed at all in his questioning her while trying to diagnose her I feel very confident that when he treats her for whatever we are there for I know it will be taken care of with no worries whatsoever.

Lost labs, never follows up.

Still waiting for his call 2 months later on my child's lab work. Receptionist tells me he will call me back whenever I call the office to follow up with him. I have been trying to reach the doctor almost every day. I am alsobtold by receptionist when I call to follow up, that they haven't received my child's lab work (2 months later). I will never recommend this doctor. Now I have to take my child to new foctor and gave him go through new labworks again. I am disappointed by Dr. Wallizada and his assistant.

I am satisfied with this pediatrician

He knows his stuff! He is kind and considerate. Not pushy nor invasive! My toddler always feels better after being seen by him. Other families I have met in his office with teenagers that have been seeing him their whole lives love him!

Dr. Khalil A Wallizada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.