3.3

Have you seen Dr. Khalil A Wallizada?

Couldn't be happier

I have taken my daughter to see Dr. Wallizada now for about years. and I must say he is friendly, accurate, and very satisfying to my yr. old. As far as a bedside manner he is the top..He never makes my daughter feel embarrassed at all in his questioning her while trying to diagnose her I feel very confident that when he treats her for whatever we are there for I know it will be taken care of with no worries whatsoever.

Lost labs, never follows up.

Still waiting for his call 2 months later on my child's lab work. Receptionist tells me he will call me back whenever I call the office to follow up with him. I have been trying to reach the doctor almost every day. I am alsobtold by receptionist when I call to follow up, that they haven't received my child's lab work (2 months later). I will never recommend this doctor. Now I have to take my child to new foctor and gave him go through new labworks again. I am disappointed by Dr. Wallizada and his assistant.

I am satisfied with this pediatrician

He knows his stuff! He is kind and considerate. Not pushy nor invasive! My toddler always feels better after being seen by him. Other families I have met in his office with teenagers that have been seeing him their whole lives love him!

Inspiration to major in pediatrics

Dr. Wallizada has been my pediatrician since I was a baby to the time I turned 18 and moved out of my parents house. He is a very kind and gentle man with beautiful kids. As I'm reading other peoples reviews, they fail to realize that being a full time doctor with 2 kids who are heavily involved in sports ins't easy. I mean sure he has his off days like any other human. But that's the thing, hes only human . He has off days that seems off to people. But don't forget that he has 30 years of pediatric experience, and he has his M.D and he is completely certified to take care of someones child. I am currently in college and I am majoring in biology and pediatrics because I love what Dr. Wallizada does. I hope one day can see him as the gentle and loving doctor that I know.

RUDE!

his man is one of the rudest Doctors I have ever met! I only came in to make sure he gave my son all of his one year shots which he did not! He told me that I needed to call his new pediatrician to check his shot records because I was not capable of doing so. I will never be seeing this doctor ever again!

How does he still have patients?!

Things started out okay with him a few years back, he just progressively got worse. The last trick up his sleeve was his refusal to provide the shot records we requested. He said he didn't know what happened to them. The icing on the cake was as we were getting ready to leave he remarked that he could "possibly" find them but it would be a $50 fee per shot record. Thanks to him I cant put my kids into daycare until we get them caught up, they have to start all over again at another office. He is standoffish, arrogant, and thinks everyone around him is an idiot. If you can help it, steer clear or you will regret it at some point.

I've been going to him since 2005

Not again

His bedside manner isn't there, he's very standoffish and arrogant as previously stated by another person. Also agree with someone saying he thinks he's the only one who knows anything; when asking a question he makes you feel stupid. We will not be going back to him in the future.

Unhappy Patient

I have to agree with the 2010 & 2015 comments. This Dr ( and that's even hard to say ) will never see my child again. Forget Bedside Manners, it doesn't even begin to describe the rudeness this man exhibits. He totally ignores what you have to say, and seems to think he is the only Dr. who knows anything. Very arrogant and inflated with pride. Anyone taking their children to him should get a second opinion, especially the medication prescribed.

This doctor isn't good never again would I take any of my three kids.. Dr's inlet peds on college is the only place to go

The best clinician,the most compassionated Pediatrican in the industry.Always accurate and always ready to help.Neve look for a better one.

Gentleman Physician

Has an excellent manner with young people and parents alike. Very knowledgeable. Obviously loves his work.

Dr. Khalil A Wallizada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.

Dr. Khalil A Wallizada Is this you?