Dr. Khalique Rehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalique Rehman?

The worst Dr I have seen in my life time /4121 Steve Reynolds Blvd. My Pain Clinic

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I watched him scream at 4 patients before he entered my room. He end up arguing w 2 of them. And refusing to see one. He came in a yelled at me. I didn't say a thing. I was is disbelief.He moves to fast like he has ADHD. Walks in screaming and talking. Will not listen at all to the patent. And he is always ready to inject you with something but won't explain. he tries to run 2 or 3 0r the offices. Has a lot of fill in Dr and Nurse Practitioners. So it was hard for me to tell which one was the Dr. He only works on Friday. So you can't reach him. He is only in the room for 3 min and you done see him again. Never got the chance to ask questions.And the staff will say anything so you will move along and leave. The patients are always so angry. It scares me. So I stay out the way. Never seen anything like it. The fact that he went to school in Pakstian is frightening aswell

Good Technically, Not So Good Bedside Skills/Manners

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr. Rehman has very good professional/technical skills... however, his bedside manners are lacking. He's quick to say what he has to say & that's it... he (seems) to totally disregard/brush-off/not consider what the patient's saying... you have to literally over-talk/out-talk him and be very forceful so that he will "hear" you! The office visit wait times are the absolute WORST I've ever endured, and the staff (though) friendly ( for the most part) are in no rush/desire to improve upon this... talk about S-L-O-W! But agagin, he is technically very good, so perhaps you have to truly weigh your (personal) options... the nightmarish bads vs. the (one) good that truly matters... his skills!

Posted on April 1st, 2017