Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kham Luu
Dr. Kham Luu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Kingwood, TX and Houston, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Luu is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center, Icon Hospital, Llp and Park Plaza Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kham Luu has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Luu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kingwood Medical Center
Icon Hospital, Llp
Park Plaza Hospital
Plaza Specialty Hospital
Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Triumph Hospital - Northwest
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
St Joseph Regional Health Center
CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
North East Medical Hospital
MHHS Northeast Hospital
St Joseph Hosp
Triumph Hospital Central Houston
24 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kham Luu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kham Luu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.