Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khanh Nguyen
Dr. Khanh Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Southwest and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Khanh Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Khanh Nguyen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Southwest
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Texas Health Physicians Group
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth
13 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khanh Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.