Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khanh T Pham MD
Dr. Khanh T Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeland, FL, with another office in Bartow, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Khanh T Pham has 2 locations
2250 Osprey Blvd Ste 100
Bartow, FL 33830
Dr. Khanh T Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khanh T Pham has the following 13 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
Dr. Khanh T Pham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khanh T Pham - Posted on March 12th, 2015
I Saw her quickly, didn' t understand everything she was saying. and when I asked questions they were not answered it was as if she did not hear my questions. why was only a t 3 and not a t4 screening run to know if I have thyroid problems. IM EXTREMELY NERVEOUS, I M LOSING MY HAIR. MY SCALP ITCHES A LOT KEEPING AWAKE AT NIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO S HEE ANOTHER ENDOCRENOLOGIST WHO WILL TREAT ME WITH RESPECT.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khanh T Pham - Posted on May 31st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khanh T Pham - Posted on November 26th, 2011
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Khanh T Pham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khanh T Pham, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Lakeland, FL, in this video.
Dr. Khanh T Pham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.