Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee
Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sakhaee is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee has the following 27 expertise
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Cushing Disease
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Addison Disease
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Kidney Disease
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Sakhaee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1972
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee in this video.
Dr. Khashayar Sakhaee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.