Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khasim H Khan
Dr. Khasim H Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Community Hospital Huntington Park, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and California Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Khasim H Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Liaquat National Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Khasim H Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSevitlana Safaei MD, 441 N Lakeview Ave Fl 1, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Khasim H Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.