Dr. Khattar Aizooky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khattar Aizooky?

Lacks compassion, misogynist

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Aizooky lacks compassion. He refused to allow his nurse practitioner to prescribe birth control. My appointment wasn't even with him, but he entered the exam room and asked why I wanted birth control. This is a completely irrelevant and inapproproate question. I had been prescribed birth control at this practice in the past from a different NP. I told Dr. Aizooky that I felt it was a bit silly for him to be refusing to prescibe me a medication which I had been on previously, and from his practice nonetheless. He said he didn't care if I thought it was silly and that I was not welcome back at the practice. Stay away if you are a woman - this doctor does not take women's healthcare seriously.

Best PCP ever

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Best PCP on earth. Dr. Aizooky has been my Dr for about over 10 years. Helped me through having cancer for years. Very caring Doctor. Always takes the time and listens to what I have to say. Always does every test needed to know what's wrong when I don't feel well. He also has an amazing staff. Easy to get a hold of and very caring. I moved 40 min away and still go to him. Will never change. So thankful he is my doctor. Lina Colagrande

THE BEST

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I think I was one of Dr. Aizooky's first patients. Regardless he has been nothing but awesome. Diagnosis, advice, and results. I have total comforting confidence in Dr. A !

5 Stars aren't enough, Dr Aizooky is by far THE best professional without sacrificing his calm manner. I wish I were as good a patient

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr Aizooky is by far THE best professional without sacrificing his calm manner. I wish I were as good a patient. But he won't do the Special Olympics Polar Plunge....

Posted on April 14th, 2016

My wife and I both see Dr. Aizooky as our primary physician. Over the past several years, we both have experienced improved health conditions on multiple levels due to his diligent and intelligent approach to precautionary and proactive health care. His concern for us as our physician is outstanding. We both give him our highest recommendation as a primary physician.

The best

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Me and my wife have been with Dr Aizooky' for almost 20 years my wife was with him first she got admitted to the hospital for pneumonia at the time Dr Aizooky was working with another doctor in the Homestead area he was not my wife's PCP the other doctor was but Dr Aizooky was the position that came to Shadyside to check on my wife she love him and talked about him in such a nice way how attentive he was how understanding he was how he explained everything to her understanding and she said he has a wonderful bedside manner she continued to talk about him to the point where I had to go check him out for myself after my first visit he became my PCP as well we have a great doctor patient relationship and he addresses my needs at all time when I call he is the best dr. Me and my wife have had we followed him from homestead to the St Clair area and are still patient of his today

Trust him completely😀

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I have never been so comfortable with a physician. He listens with compassion and His knowledge is uncanny. He always addresses my concerns and I know I am in great care with him😀

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr Aizooky is brilliant and very generous with his compassion. I hope that he is able to take some time for himself.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

misdiagnosed heart issue

Patients beware! Find another practice! Highly NOT recommended!

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Staff is very incompetent as well as rude. Doctor never returns calls. Steer clear of this practice!!!!

True gem of a doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2013

I switched to Dr. Aizooky when I found out he was in the St. Clair network. I previously worked with him at Shadyside Hospital while he was a medical resident and I knew he would be a phenomenal doctor! I am very impressed with his attentiveness and amount of time he spends during a routine office visit. We need more doctors like him!

Just a great doctor!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Doctor Aizooky has helped me in many ways and he ALWAYS spends the necessary time with me to listen to what I have to tell him. I live out of the country but when I return for visits with my family he always makes time to see me. He worked with me to get the best mixture of medicines possible to help with my problems. He is not only a great doctor but a great guy as well.