Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Khayam Shaukat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khayam Shaukat has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Khayam Shaukat has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Khayam Shaukat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I am not one to go to the doctor. I am not that sick very often and I hate to spend money for someone to tell me that I am sick and that there is not much to do but wait it out or worse give me a ton of medicines that arent much more than placebos. But would'nt you know it one time I got sick, really sick and I did not have a family doctor and could not get an appt anywhere. Last resort called this doctor and they fit me in immediatly. I went and seen him and thought he was awesome then. The next day cinched my vote. He personally called me to check on me, not his secretary or nurse, he did. OUTSTANDING. I miss you Dr. Shaukat. Please come back to West Union OH. We need more good docs like you...
23 Years Experience
Khyber Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Dr. Khayam Shaukat accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khayam Shaukat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.