Dr. Khayam Shaukat Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Khayam Shaukat?

The most caring doctor EVER

I am not one to go to the doctor. I am not that sick very often and I hate to spend money for someone to tell me that I am sick and that there is not much to do but wait it out or worse give me a ton of medicines that arent much more than placebos. But would'nt you know it one time I got sick, really sick and I did not have a family doctor and could not get an appt anywhere. Last resort called this doctor and they fit me in immediatly. I went and seen him and thought he was awesome then. The next day cinched my vote. He personally called me to check on me, not his secretary or nurse, he did. OUTSTANDING. I miss you Dr. Shaukat. Please come back to West Union OH. We need more good docs like you...

Birth Control

Dr. Khayam Shaukat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.