Dr. Khema Sharma Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Khema Sharma?

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Amazing doctor

Disappointed with attitude

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Very first visit went very well with this doctor. Second visit was five months after first visit as symptoms worsened. Was very disappointed as he seemed annoyed I was even there. I could have presented the fact that my symptoms had worsened a bit better I suppose. I was very frightened as to what is going on with me. I tried to explain to him how my symptoms had worsened, but I think he believed he was dealing with a hypochondriac. I have since seen another doctor who is very compassionate and is going to look beyond the EMG/NCS to try to figure out what's going on with me. I believe Dr Sharma is a very knowledgeable Doctor, but seems to lack the ability to listen to what you are saying to him. He was not open to even entertain others tests, at least not for me. As I said before, I could have explained myself better, but feel he was just assuming I was a nervous patient who wants to be sick.

Intentionally Misdiagnoses you

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Stay away if you have a neurological disease he intentionally misdiagnoses you with.He caused a misdiagnosis of motor neuron disease and wanted a biopsy for me after years of normal EMG .Had an EMG repeated at more than one center turned out negative as it usually does.He intentionally misdiagnoses you to cause unnecessary procedures to be done

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

He is the best in diagnosing complex neurological problems. I have been to multiple "board certified and fellowship trained " neurologists and none were able to correctly diagnosed me until I saw Dr. Sharma. You will have to wait for an appointment because he is very busy, but it is well worth it because he is the best in town and at UM.

Posted on January 25th, 2017