Dr. Khemarin Seng Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Khemarin Seng?

Arrogant and Incompetent

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Seng completely botched my hamstring tendon reattachment; he led be to believe that he had done the procedure before but I think that was a lie. It failed immediately but he didn't realize it and he didn't know what to do I still can't sit after two years and I can't climb stairs, even after a revision surgery, and I am still in chronic pain that I didn't have before the surgery. He had cut much more tissue than necessary as he didn't use a graft. He didn't know what he was doing.

Mrs

Posted on September 15th, 2016

He was well prepared by his staff before entering the room to talk to me, and so careful when he was doing his exam. I so appreciated the gentleness when we discussed things, and the fact that he was listening when I told him what was happening. It was so great to be respected, and without even me approaching my desires, he had the same ideas about what to do which gave me peace of mind.

Highly Recommend Dr. Seng

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Seng performed my knee surgery, but not before he had all of my history, MRI, and xrays. He was very thorough and now my knee is pain free.

Posted on February 12th, 2013

This is not the kind of surgeon who just wants to cut and charge you for it. He is cautious about things and is VERY polite. My surgery ended up being needed and it went very well. He under-promised and OVER-DELIVERED. I am very happy with him and his office.

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Nice person but completely misdiagnosed my condition which wasted weeks of time. I lost trust after this.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017