Dr. Khenu G Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khenu G Singh?

Great shrink!

I've seen him for therapy only. It's been good work. I can feel my sense of myself getting stronger. I've begun to better understand some of my triggers in relationships.

Helpful in dealing with mom's death

I was really depressed after my mom died. He helped me with medications and about 4 months of weekly therapy. I might return at some point to work with dreams.

Different than other experiences I've had

Was very kind and gentle. Also gently called me ou on some patterns I wasn't too aware about. Saw him for about 3 years until moving to the East Coast. I've had a hard time finding a good replacement :(

Helpful when I wasn't sure about meds or not

I went to see him with feelings of "depression" - I wasn't sure if I needed meds or not. I knew I had issues to talk about. He evaluated me thoughtfully, making me feel comfortable in talking about hard things. We decided to hold off meds and try talk therapy. We even worked with dreams, which has been a pleasant surprise. I no longer feel sad a lot and am beginning to feel better about myself and my life.

Kind, thoughtful and skillful

Dr. Singh has helped diagnose and manage my bipolar. He seems well read and good with meds, and even though I don't see him for therapy this part of his training comes through in how he deals with me .

He charged me for missing an appointment I never agreed to attend. He is either forgetful/disorganized or dishonest... avoid this doctor.