Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khiem Lai
Dr. Khiem Lai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden Grove, CA, with other offices in Garden Grove, CA and Garden Grove, CA . His specialties include Family Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Lai is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Khiem Lai has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Khiem Lai has the following 1 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 9
Really bad surgery doctor, he doesn't know what to do ,only care about money, he did my chin implant but the result come out worse than my original chin, make my face rounder and bigger, all I want is longer and smaller but terrible outcome. I came back and show him, he ignored me and don't want to fix it for me. This doctor and his assistant only care about money, since you pay $$ for them already they don't care you anymore . They don't care how bad you look, if you complain about bad look on your face and want them to fix it for you, you have to pay a lot of money, and 1 thing I want to let you know they never keep promise what they told you. They always say something's but do different things.
Dr. Lai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khiem Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.