Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khizar Ahsan
Dr. Khizar Ahsan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission, TX, with other offices in Edinburg, TX and McAllen, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Ahsan is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg, McAllen Medical Center and Mission Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khizar Ahsan has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Ahsan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
McAllen Medical Center
Starr County Memorial Hospital
Rio Grande Reigonal Hospital
24 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Khizar Ahsan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khizar Ahsan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.