Dr. Khoa Do Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khoa Do?

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever had. Does not get back to you with results. I had to call his office continually for almost three weeks before I heard back from him. Had a procedure done by him and came out hurting with pains I didn't have at all before the procedure.His personality is very cold and the opinion I get from him is that he is in it for the money and does not care about his patients at all. Would highly recomend dying before seeing this guy! I have a whole list of things I could say but am to mad right now writing this as it is bringing back memories of everything else I know about this guy.

Dr. Do Nothing

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Do is impossible to get hold of and thus it is impossible to determine what a diagnosis is. The telephone tag system at his office is ridiculous.

Posted on September 21st, 2017