Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khoi B Chu
Dr. Khoi B Chu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chu is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Chu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Khoi B Chu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I went with my wife to is Dr. Chu about an issue. We found him to be very nice and spent a lot of time answering our question and showing us what to expect along with options and what he recommended. The only issue was the promptness of the appointment. Now I understand why he was running way behind schedule. He was willing to spend a LOT of time due to making sure that he answered our questions and we understood exactly what was going on. English is not my wife's first language, but he was very patient with her to make sure she understood. This point I appreciated very much. If every visit is as friendly as this one, he will be her Dr. as long as we are in Fort Worth. My wife was very happy with him and his manners and trust him. She does not say that about many in the US since she's been here.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Khoi B Chu accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khoi B Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.