Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad MD
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
Best pediatric care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad - Posted on September 21st, 2015
By far one of the best pediatricians! I wish he had a regular practice - I would switch and make him my son's primary physician in a second.
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad's office for more information.
7601 Preston Rd Plano, TX : (469) 303-7000
254 Easton Ave New Brunswick, NJ : (732) 745-8600
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad, MD - Pediatrics in Plano, TX, in this video.
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.