Dr. Khuram Arif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khuram Arif?

Office Staff decides Medical Plan

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Requested Physician call us, he had the office staff call stating he (Dr. Arif ) had some information for us. If we would have wanted "information" we would have asked for it. If a parent wishes to speak to their childs pediatrician, then the pediatrician should show enough courtesy and take 5 minutes to call and communicate with them. This Physician and his staff evidentally dont realize they "work" for their patients. We have been taking our child to Dr. Arif for 2 years, he will not go back there.

Best Pediatrician

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I had a difficult time finding a good pediatrician. Once I met with Dr. Arif, I knew I had found the right one. All four of my children see Dr. Arif and have been for the last 6 years. My family and I travel over an hour one way just to continue with Dr. Arif. He is caring, professional, and always asks about my other kids (if they are not all with me). He is the best pediatrician around and I would highly recommend him to anyone that has children.

best pediatrician

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Very approachable

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I never feel like Dr. Arif is in a rush. He always takes the time to answer questions, clarify, and explain his recommendations. I have not felt pressured to do anything. He is very patient with my kids, whether they are talkative or scared, and his office (unlike the other Mercy Elk Grove office) is generally efficient and friendly.

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I have a 9yr old and a 13yr old. They have been seeing Dr. Arif for approx. 4 years. My children feel very comfortable with him and he always has time to listen to my concerns. He not only has their physical health in mind, but their mental health as well. I recommended him to a friend a few years ago when her son was having stomach problems and wasn't getting a proper diagnosis. Problem solved on 1st visit. She is happy to drive 22 miles to see him. Well worth it.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

horrible!!!! careless. missed all signs of serious infant condition which led my 3day old baby in the NICU for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Arif

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Doctor Arif always identifies my childrens medical problems and solutions. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He always finds the right solutions for my childrens minor or major medical issues. He is one of the best doctors I have ever known.

Posted on October 21st, 2014