Dr. Khurram Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khurram Khan?

Posted on November 24th, 2016

Blessed That Dr Khan was on call at Memorial to perform my emergency appendectomy...

Posted on August 31st, 2015

He is the best specialist I have ever met. He treats me with care and understanding.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Surgery was painless and so was the recovery. Awesome experience

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Saw Dr. Khan for second opinion after seeing another surgeon in town. Best decision I made! The moment I met him I knew he was the right person for the job. I could sense the confidence and knowledge which put my mind at ease. My surgery went well with quick recovery. Would recommend him without any reservations. If you are looking for a general surgeon, I would recommend shopping around as there is a wide gap in quality across town. See another surgeon and then see Dr Khan. Believe me you will notice the difference!

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Kahn diagnosed a life threatening condition promptly, expedited process of getting into Surgery ASAP. Promptly reported back to family member as soon as procedure was completed. Explained what had been done, showed photos of lap procedure, gave diagnosis and prognosis immediately following surgery. Followed up w/ post-op care and was specific about discharge instructions. Excellent diagnostician, surgeon and post operative care M.D.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

You will not find a more honest and compassionate doctor in Colorado Springs, CO . I was referred to Dr. Khan by my primary physician for a rare tumor that was located in my abdominal area, and Dr. Khan and his staff did extensive research on how to remove the mass without damaging my major organs, and I will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

VP

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Saved my life! I was admitted with a life threatening condition and Dr. Khan did my surgery. He gave excellent professional and emotional support to me and my wife and kept our minds at ease. I have recovered completely and completely cured with excellent results. Thank you Dr. Kahn.

Posted on August 12th, 2011

excellent bedside maners. I was freaked out about my surgery but Dr Khan put me at ease and answered all my questions withgreat confidence. One of the few docs who really care about his patients. Recommend him in a heart beat!

Sr. Engineer

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I found Doctor Khan to be extremely imformative, willing to take the 'extra time' to know that his patient's questions were answered to their satisfaction. I never felt rushed as patient or that he was hurried in his time spent with me. His pleasant attitude and bedside manner, at all hours, was excellant and he interfaced very well with my wife and other family menbers and friends. I would not hesitate a moment to reccomend Doctor Khan to our friends and family members.

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I have had surgeries in the past by different surgeons in the city but Dr. Khan was the best so far. He has the most advanced skills and was able to do my surgery laparoscopically while other turned me down saying that " I have had too many surgeries in the past and am not a candidate for laparoscopic surgery." Dr. Khan was the only one who gave me an honest answer and said that he will give it a try and if not then he will have to do it open with a big incision. He was able to do my surgery laparoscopically with excellent results. I would recommend him to anybody.

Posted on June 1st, 2017