- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khurram Abbass has 2 locations
Dr. Khurram Abbass has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Khurram Abbass has the following 9 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Khurram Abbass Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 320 San Jose , CA : (408) 684-4104
- 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 320 San Jose , CA 95116
More about Dr. Khurram Abbass
Dr. Khurram Abbass is a board eligible Rheumatologist at 750 Las Gallinas Ave, Ste 110, San Rafael, CA 94903. Dr. Abbass received his fellowship from The Division of Rheumatic and Autoimmune Diseases at The University of Minnesota in 2014. TheÂ University of Minnesota has four training sites which provide intense but progressively responsible learning experiences on the Inpatient Rheumatology Consultation Service and in Outpatient clinics. Dr. Abbassâ€™s practice provides management of diverse rheumatological diseases including the diagnosis and treatment of Gout, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Vasculitis, Polymyalgia rheumatica, Giant cell arteritis, management of regional rheumatic pain syndrome (Carpal tunnel syndrome, Shoulder pain, Knee pain, Trigger finger, Bursitis etc.) with the help of ultrasound guided injections (if needed). You will find that Dr. Abbassâ€™s practice is always consistent with quality patient care. Dr. Abbass is a member of The American College of Rheumatology. Dr. Abbass is the author of more than 20 publications such as: Abbass K, Akram S, Gul W, An unusual cause of upper GI bleeding: gastric antral vascular ectasia. J Ark Med Soc. 2010 Nov; 107(6)(108): 110. PMID: 21090029; Abbass K, Markert RJ, Akram S, First case report of symptomatic gastric sarcoidosis with oral lichen planus, J Natl Med Assoc. 2011 Feb;103(2):179-80; Abbass K, Bernstein JM, Ajam A. A rare presentation of pulmonary hemorrhage with hepatitis C-associated cryoglobulinemia and membranoproliferative, NDT Plus (2010) 3(6): 598-599 doi:10.1093/ndtplus/sfq169 (2010, September 23). Although Dr. Abbass is new to the San Rafael area, he has a large family residing in the Bay area. While living in the San Rafael area, Dr. Abbass with his charming and friendly personality and ease of approach, will be a great asset to the community. Clinical Interests: Gout, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Vasculitis, Polymyalgia rheumatica, Giant cell arteritis, management of regional rheumatic pain syndrome (Carpal tunnel syndrome, Shoulder pain, Knee pain, Trigger finger, Bursitis etc.) with the help of ultrasound guided injections (if needed). .