Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khurram Rashid
Dr. Khurram Rashid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Ashburn, VA and Falls Church, VA (and 3 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Rashid is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne, Reston Town Center Pediatrics and Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Khurram Rashid has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 12
I have seen Dr. Rashid for GYN care, including surgery. He was very helpful in preparing for and recuperating from surgery He suggested specific supplements which quickly cured anemia; knowledgeable about menopausal problems and non-prescription solutions. He allows a trial period of diet change and supplements before recommending prescription drugs. Also see him for general and emergency care for myself and older children. Yes, there is office wait sometimes because it is an urgent care facility, but it's easy to get an appointment.
Dr. Rashid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Columbia Hospital For Women
30 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Khurram Rashid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khurram Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.