Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khurram S Rehman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Rehman is truly an awesome doctor. He is very detailed oriented, passionate about what he does but most important, very caring and able to connect with his clients. He listens to what his clients have to say and make sure that all questions or concerns are addressed. His team of nurses are truly one of a kind. They make you feel like family or a close friend that they have known forever. They relate with clients and experience the same emotions with you (very sympathetic). This is the first doctor's office that I enjoy visiting because of how welcoming the team makes me feel.Elaine in the billing department is great. She takes care of all my questions or concerns I may have regarding my bill. She double checks everything to make sure that I am being billed corretly. And if there is a problem with the bill, she is willing to get it fixed.Everyone at the Bellevue clinic are exceptional but my favorites that I tend to deal with on a more regualr basis are: Dr. Rehman, Jo, Jessie and the young blonde girl with glasses (I can't remember her name). These four are by far just amazing individuals that make the clinic shine!!!
Dr. Khurram S Rehman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOverlake Reproductive Health, 11232 NE 15th St Ste 201, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Khurram S Rehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.