Dr. Khushboo Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khushboo Mehta?

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I will not go back to her. She was very quick in making remarks which were, I felt, agaist the ethics of medical profession. Those remarks did not seem like matured remarks and I would not expect a doctor to make such remarks. It was insulting. I would like to have a physician who is not judgemental of my decisions.

Supportive and Encouraging

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Dr. Mehta is a young physician who relates well to older patients. She listens to everything I say. Dr. Mehta is respectful when I express disagreement or explain that I am conflicted regarding treatment, and I believe this is because she knows I respect her as my doctor. There is no hesitation when the need arises to refer me to a specialist, and she works with other doctors to achieve treatment goals. Dr. Mehta's staff always responds promptly to inquiries by telephone or email, often on the same day. Neither Dr. Mehta nor myself were able to detect a mass in my breast, but she referred me for a mammogram, with a followup ultrasound breast exam.

her information was vital

Posted on July 21st, 2012

three years ago I sat in Dr Methas office weighing almost 300lbs and with serious female bleeding issues, she scheduled me a biopsy and told me that she could not live with herself if i did not do it. I backed out, i let fear take over. She was right to tell me that, I had cancer. Had i listened to her than i would have had much better chances than i do now. I just had a full hysterectomy and am hoping to make it. Dr Metha was very nice to me, always letting me feel as if i was guiding my care.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

She was hurried and impatient and failed to address several of my concerns regarding diagnosis and treatments.She repeatedly pressed me to begin taking medications I did not want or need. She put on a "concerned" face but failed to follow up with appropriate examinations or questions.She repeatedly left the room and never seemed fully present.

Friendly, courteous and professional

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I had my routine physical and didn't really have complex diagnostic issues. But overall I found her friendly, caring and not pushy. Contrary to another person's comments about feeling uncomfortable based on comments, in my case, when I told her that I had tried some of the suggested options/therapies for my conditions, she backed off and did not push too hard with the suggestions. I found her communication on next steps/options/tradeoffs etc very clear and succinct. I like that in a doctor.

Just ok

Posted on September 8th, 2011

She was good in diagnosys. What I didn't like about her is her comment about my tubal ligation surgery. I did it after much thought and consulting with my ob/gyn. I saw Dr. Mehta for the first time and she was quick to comment that I was too young to have tubal ligation. That left me uncomfortable dealing with her.

Posted on September 7th, 2017