Dr. Ki Jung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ki Jung?

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Left office in tears... Told me I was overthinking things and wasn't trying hard enough on exam... I told him that's why I was there... Weakness and vision loss was why I was referred. Never followed up. After appointment went to optometrist he told me I had transient vision loss and wanted to send me back due to his concern. I will not go back to him. Have appointment Monday with another doctor. Hopefully I can get some answers. Do not recommend him at all.

Terrible front office

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Had MRI,office called with the same results that I received on my chart. DIdn't understand anything and office staff couldn't explain anything. Was then told to see a spine surgeon. I asked to have someone call me before the upcoming appointment 1 week later. No one did, so I showed up for appt. for an emg. I waited about 25 mins. Before I was told he was just starting with the appt. before me which would take 30 mins. I left to drive husband home so he could go to work and returned with my car only to be told that I didn't need this test now. Now suppose to followup with surgeon. Very disappointed, this Dr. Gave me no explanation of the MRI results and what it meant or what he thought. Just moved me to another specialist. Very poor office staff. Watched receptionist putting people on hold while she was leaving her desk to put lipstick on. Appointments made too close to one another. Horrible experience with still no results of what's going on.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

My condition really effected my life. Dr. Jung was fabulous. He was thorough, compassionate, and really listened to me.

Patient

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Less than five-minute wait time. Professional, friendly staff. Dr. Jung had reviewed my records and was well informed of my medical history. He listened to my concerns and thoroughly answered my questions. I was comfortable and confident with his decisions and recommendations.

Wonderful Bedside Manner

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. Jung is one of my favorite doctors!

Highly recommend

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Saw him today....had EMG.... Liked everything about him. Dr. Kirby, LKN Arthritis referred me, and I feel very confident in the hands of both of these doctors. ( great bedside manners to boot)

Great doctor/ smart :)

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Very good dr takes his time with ya and explains to you everything :)

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Very friendly staff Dr Jung was professional and helpful will recommend to friends and family

Posted on May 10th, 2012

The staff for follow up needs was terrible, I was NOT able to get a correct refill for my prescription or a call back.Also, I received an e-mail that my appointment was changed, but it did not state that the change was the location, when I called the office they were very rude and uncaring of my needs.I will never go back to that office.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Jung is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors my mom has ever seen. He is patient and listens to his patient's. He works diligently to improve their quality of life. He makes appropriate referrals when necessary. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a Neruologist to manage and treat your elderly parent with memory disorder. He is amazing!

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Wonderful, caring, smart doctor. Great bedside manner and willing to take time to explain to patients. One of the best I have been to.

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I have never visited a doctor that is so caring and so thorough. He works diligently to diagnose your illness and then does everything he can to cure or help you deal with the problem. Always caring and feels more like a friend than a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Jung and his awesome staff!