Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kianoush Sheykholeslami?

Melissa

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr Sheykholeslami s pends time with you. I had complications after surgery he was compassionate and caring. He saved my life. He and his staff are great!

Great care and unseen scar

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Sheykholeslami did a wonderful surgery removing a tumor in my Parotid gland. There months after surgery and you cannot see the scar. He explained all the options and everything occurred just as he described. The follow care has been wonderful.

Unless you're dying of cancer, find another ENT

Posted on May 17th, 2017

He told me to go to a neurologist because he thinks that my sinusitis is caused by migraines. Fine. But then when I mention the odd problems going on in my mouth (burning lips/tongue/mouth when eating, incredibly dry and a lump under my tongue), I wouldn't have been more surprised if he would've rolled his eyes. He poked around in my mouth and decided that I had a swollen lymph node, ignored the rest, told me I was "too healthy" and dismissed me. Thanks for nothing, bud. Can I have my copay back?

Posted on May 31st, 2016

The doctor was arrogant and rude. He seems to be more interested in writing papers and being involved in major 10 and 16 hours surgeries. If you have a more mundane situation you could die before he gets to you. He is very unprofessional. He makes you feel that he really does not care about you.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr.Shay is very professional Dr.he changed my life and I am very grateful to him and his staff .I trusted this Dr. With my life that is how much confidence I had in him and St. Anthonys let him go he saved many lifes and touched many lives i will be grateful to him for changing mine.

best doctor ever

Posted on April 28th, 2014

after years of being sick and going from one doctor to the next and told the only doctor that can do anything about the CFS leak is in Chicago. my sister found DR SHAY. thank god for that since the doctor in Chicago wanted to lift my brain out of my head to fix the leak. DR SHAY went behind my ear fixed the leak and thank god he did it as fast as he did since I was loosing my brain it was falling out threw the hole and no one for years did anything. I think I would not be here today if it was not for DR SHAY and his staff. THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD I WILL GO WHERE EVER HE GOES I ONLY TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE~!!!

Very Happy Patient

Posted on April 7th, 2014

First off Dr. Shey is a great doctor and he will do whatever he needs to resolve the issue you maybe having. I would recommend him to family, friends and anyone for that matter. His nurses are very educated and will answer any questions you may have. I am very pleased with the procedures Dr. Shey has done to help resolve my issue.

Amazing Doctor Who is Leaving OSF

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Shey is an amazing doctor and has helped my daughter so much. His bedside manner, his knowledge, and his skills are exceptional. Unfortunately he is leaving in May of 2014 because OSF does not want him to do his complex surgeries. If you have been happy with Dr. Shey, please write a letter to the OSF president to let him know that they need to keep this doctor.

Great Dr.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Shey for almost 2 years and have had 2 surgeries he is an awesome Dr. very kind and professional all the staff there are wond ...

RATING

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Thank you for all your work!!! You saved my life, and I will never forget it

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I had some fairly serious problems and I doctored for years with various Drs. I went to Dr. Shey..he immediatly found the problem 3 months later he has my problems corrected...I had a difficult surgery and breezed through it because of Dr. Shey's skills. I will be grateful for him the rest of my life which would not have been as long without him!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

He is without a doubt the best Dr. I have ever had. I had major problems for years and no one could help me. I went to Dr. Shey and in a couple months he had me fixed up. Excellent Dr. in everyway. Very compassionate and caring!!!