Dr. William K Ocallaghan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William K Ocallaghan?

An excellent Doctor

Dr O'Callaghan has helped me with numerous healthg issues and my wife and I both agree that he is an excellent Doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend ....

Patrick

Dr. O'Callaghan provided OUTSTANDING service to my grandfather recently. Within 7 hour of Dr. O'Callaghan seeing and rendering a diagnosis, my grandfather had received definitive treatment (ie: pacemaker implantation) and his quality of life has skyrocketed. I would recommend him to ANY family member or close friend. The personal service he provided in admitting my grandfather was wonderful.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. William K Ocallaghan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.