Dr. Kiersten Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiersten Williams?

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I've seen Dr. Williams with all (now 4) of my children. She is awesome and really cares about her patients. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Although at times I have had to wait longer than I wished, I knew that when I was with Dr. William I would get equal time, and I did. She is upbeat and caring, thorough and smart.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I travel over 2 hours to be able to have my care provided by Dr. Williams and even changed my insurance carrier when my former insurer dropped the group from their network. The expertise and excellent care provided is well worth the effort.

Saved my life and delivered my only child

Posted on September 26th, 2015

In 2006, I was a patient of a partner doctor in the practice, who was on vacation, when I came into the hospital in severe pain. It was later determined that I had HELLP syndrome and needed to deliver my baby early (35.5 weeks). Dr. Williams, along with Drs. Oliver and Kotelko and an amazing team of nurses, saved my life that day. And I will be forever grateful to them for delivering my only child.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Dr. Williams has always gone above and beyond during my two past pregnancies. She's always cheerful and kind, I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Excellent

Posted on October 12th, 2011

She is caring, compassionate and treats you like an adult. Her staff is great- I got there early (from out of town) and she saw me earlier than my appt. She follows up on issues and works well with other specialists. She is awesome!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Dr. Williams has been my OBGYN for the past four years. I've always really liked her and felt she's a great doctor, but I had my first baby this summer and she was wonderful through the whole experience. When my pregnancy turned scary with preclampsia, she was on top of everything, and comforting. I couldn't imagine my baby's birth going any better than it did, and a better doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on January 24th, 2010

Dr. Williams listened to me, a really big deal! She was professional, answered all my quetions and was very patient with me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Awsome

Posted on April 25th, 2008

Dr. Williams was one of the best doctor's I had. She deliverd my son. And she was great all around!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016