Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kiet V Thai has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kiet V Thai has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Kiet V Thai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
this is an excellent doctor. I had 2 children see him. We had other pediatrician prior to see him and they no where near his service.He genuinely care for his little patients. He remembers them by name and medical history. He will tell you directly if it's beyond his expertise and refer you to an expert. I also like his office hours. I am a working mom and prefer not to have my children miss school for minor issue and able to make appoinment see him after their school hours and on Saturday. I wished there are more doctor like him especially for adults in the South Phila area.
Very good doctor! He will follow up on situation where a specialist was need and go out of his way to get to get your child the help that you need. Very courteous to parents and kind to children. The best I have taking my children so far. I went through alot of pediatrician because we moved around and was in group practice before. Compare to the group practice,he is the best. The wait time is long like most doctor appoinment but he had working hours that suit best to a working parent like myself. His waiting room is small though.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Kiet V Thai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWashington Pediatrics, 643 Washington Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Kiet V Thai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.