Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kieya C King has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kieya C King has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kieya C King has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kieya C King is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor has a good bedside manner until you ask too many questions. Then she tells you because she is the doctor. I received an infection after surgery and she treated it incorrectly. I spent about 14 weeks with an open wound because she didn't give me an antibiotic after surgery and didn't send me to a specialist in infections after I got the infection.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kieya C King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kieya C King in this video.
Dr. Kieya C King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.