Dr. Kimberly C Simon Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly C Simon?

Dr. Simon provided my child with terrible care. Because of Dr. Simon my daughter almost died following delivery. I demanded my child be taken to Children's Hospital. Thank goodness for amazing doctors! It was there that Dr.'s and NP's stepped in and saved my child's life.

Nice Doctor

I like this doctor, but I've honestly had better doctors before. She is very chatty which is nice but occationally she makes me feel uneasy just with how she talks and explains things, I feel stupid sometimes. Overall though she's a good doctor, I wouldn't not recommend her, but I'd rather go back to my last doctor if she hadn't moved.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Kimberly C Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anoka, MN.