- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim B Abell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kim B Abell has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kim B Abell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kim B Abell
Dr. Abell received his medical degree from the University of Vermot College of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care at the University of Vermont in 1999. He is certified by the Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Abell is an experienced physician with special interests in diabetes, caring for seniors, preventive health and patient education. He takes the time to get to know his patients and, when needed, makes referrals to some of the region's top specialists at Strong Memorial and Highland Hospitals as well as Golisano Children's Hospital.