- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimiya Amjadi
Dr. Kimiya Amjadi is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Surprise, AZ( and 6 other locations). They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Kimiya Amjadi has 8 locations
Dr. Kimiya Amjadi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kimiya Amjadi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kimiya Amjadi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kimiya Amjadi
Dr. Amjadi graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine,University of Arizona College of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Amjadi works in Phoenix, AZ and 7 other locations and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Amjadi is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus, Banner Estrella Medical Center and Banner University Medical Center Phoenix.