Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Bertin
Dr. Kim Bertin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bertin is affiliated with Latter-Day Saints Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and Intermountain Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Bertin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
I had hip replacement and was very happy with the results and recovery time was four weeks before I was back to work. It has been 6 1/2 years and I have not had any trouble. Most of the time I forget I have had a replacement - I do not think of myself as restricted in any way. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bertin.
Dr. Bertin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Intermountain Medical Ctr
Latter-Day Saints Hospital
L D S Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Kim Bertin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim Bertin in this video.
Dr. Kim Bertin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.