Dr. Kim A Carmichael Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kim A Carmichael?

HE CARES

This doctor listens to me, empathizes with me, and cares. I have seen over 100 doctors and Dr. Carmichael is the only one that will listen to me it seems. I have panhypopituiarism and if I tell him I am still having symptoms on a dose of one med he will listen and change the dose. Unlike nearly every stupid doctor I have met he does not go only by lab results. Don't waste your time with anyone else. There is a reason he has a 3-4 month waiting list. I have sent a friend to another doctor in his office and I cannot say the same for her.

3.5 stars? Dr. Carmichael is 4+ stars in my book!

I have been Dr. Carmichael's patient for 15+ years, and I only wish he treated everything. Actually, it seems as though he has treated me for just about everyting, because he is the one who spots a potential problem before anyone else. He always makes me feel as though he has all the time in the world for me, and he often personally calls me to discuss test results.

Dr. Carmicheal is the best doctor, very patient, understanding, concern with your eating style, helps you get on track when yoou are off. He does a full examine of your overall test results, Lab, exrays, report from other doctors. He is through. If anybody needs a diabetes specialist he is the one. I am very satisfied with him.

Dr. Carmichael is sensitive to your needs and is very knowledgeable when you need answers to questions. He also has a good referral base should you need to seek other options that he may not be able to assist you on. He will always make you feel comfortable and will take the time necesary to address your needs.

Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr. Carmichael is very intelligent and skilled in his field. However, his most impressive skill is his bedside manner. As a patient, I appreciate his laid-back manner. He is approachable and helpful.

The best endocrinologist I ever met

Dr. Kim Carmichael is an excellent physician and endocrinologist. He is concerned about the patient. He listens to the patient. He cares about the patient. I feel lucky that Dr. Carmichael accepted me as a patient. He is kind, considerate, knowledgeable and thoughful.