Dr. Kimberly H Combs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly H Combs?

If you want to diagnose yourself and get meds...this is good. if you really want to know what is wrong..not so good.

Dr. Kimberly H. Combs Review

Dr. Combs is a wonderful family doctor. She is caring and always takes the time to listen to what I have to say about my current condition. Dr. Combs is an advocate for great health care and is well connected with the Lynchburg, VA medical establishment allowing her to ensure the best care possible outside of her office. We will use Dr. Combs as our Primary Care Physician for the the foreseeable future.

Kim is one reason I am still here today 13 years ago I almost committed suicide. I came to know Christ and became saved and really changed my life around. Thank you Kim for taking the time to listen and respond righteously to my needs. Love You

MRS

Dr. Combs is the kind of doctor I needed. One who would be my advocate and care giver all the while listening to me and what I know about my body. She is also a compassionate doctor who really cares about me, her patient. I have had great success with her. Wouldn't want any other.

I found her very caring and concerned. She seems a little rushed. She heard and addressed all my concerns.

My diagnosis was missed entirely and I had to make repeated trips to the office until another MD finally diagnosed me. Follow up was almost non-exsistant until someone else stepped in. I will not return to this practioner again!