Dr. Kim-Anh Doan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kim-Anh Doan?

Best doctor ever!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Was told I probably would not see better but maybe some light and improved peripheral vision. After she removed the patch I was in shock and amazed. I COULD SEE!! Way better than I anticipated. My wife and I were crying. Thank goddess for Dr Kim and god bless her!

GREAT MD

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I was amazed by the friendliness of the staff, the Doctor was outstanding, I thought she was very caring, she made me feel at ease. I have nothing but compliments for the Doctor and the staff.

EXCELLENT DR

Posted on February 9th, 2014

DR SAW ME ON A WEEKEND FOR A SERIOUS EYE INFECTION AND CALLED ME AT HOME TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK

Worst bedside manner I have EVER seen

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I would NOT recommend Dr. Doan to anyone! I have never met someone with such a terrible bedside manner. And I completely agree with what another reviewer said is that if/when you ask her any questions, she answers them in a very condescending way to make you feel like an idiot. Everything she told me is completely contradictory to what every other doctor has told me throughout my life so I have very little confidence if any that she knows what she's talking about. I only saw her one time and I will NEVER go back...that is truly how bad she was. I really could not get out of that office fast enough. If there was any way to give her negative stars, I would. She is literally one of the rudest people I've ever met in my life. Hope this helps.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

BEST EYE DR. IN ORANGE COUNTY. YOU ARE VERY,VERY FORTUNATE IF SHE TAKES YOUR INSURANCE. REMOVED CYST ON MY EYELID THAT 4 OTHER MALE DRS. COULD NOT ACCOMPLISH. HUSBAND HAD 2 CATARACTS SURGERIES AND WE ARE SO VERY PLEASED WITH HER WORK. WE RECOMMEND HER TO ALL THAT WILL LISTEN!!! BRAVO!! EFFICIENT OFFICE STAFF AND FRIENDLY.

Excellent care!

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. was very professional. Listened to me and answered all my questions. I would come back and recommend her to everyone!

Emergency appointment

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

Saw me on a Saturday. Very caring. Explained to my sister and I what she needed to do before doing it. Spent over an hour taking care of me. I would come back and recommend her !!

Posted on August 11th, 2012

She is very short and doesn't offer any explanation. She has a way of answering your questions by making you feel very stupid. I don't have any confidence that she knows what she is doing.

She does not have patience. She can loose temper easily.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

She doesn't have patience in answering patients' questions. If you ask further, she suddenly looses temper and very rude.

Posted on October 16th, 2016