Dr. Kim Edford-Davis Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kim Edford-Davis?

Dr is great, staff needs to be fired

Posted on September 28th, 2017

For starters, if there was a negative score I could give, I'd still be being gracious!! I was originally scheduled last week for an appointment with dr Davis and literally while I was in the waiting room was informed that she had a family emerg and had left the building. Ok. Things happen. Candace at the front desk told me to call next day to get an appt. I do and she schedules me for today. Get there and they ask me for copay. I explain that I had met my deductible and copay wasn't necessary. She tells me her office manager Tanya called insurance comp and I do owe. Meanwhile Tanya is in the same room as Candace, meaning I'm looking at her and she is asking Candace about me ,as if I'm not standing in front of both of them. I then aak about their reimbursement policy because I knew I didn't owe and I need to know how quick I can get my $ back. She tells me she doesn't know. So I pay, think about what just happened and change my mind and ask to resc and for my $ back. Get my money back and leave. Call my ins comp and was told I do not owe copay and asked them to call dr Davis office . He does and is given the run around and told the only person who could handle is Tanya and she was out of the office. I callled and try to resc my appt with Candace and let her know that Jason at my ins comp called and spoke with several people including her to let them know abt the copay and she tells me that Tanya is speaking to someone now about it and that next available appt is oct 31. I then tell her that the only reason I resc for today is bc they messed up. She then tells me that she was only able to resc so fast from last week bc a patient no showed. I said no showed, a no show is when a patient does not show at time of appt, are u sure u didn't mean cancelled. She then tells me she's not going to argue with me on the phone and threatened to send me to Tanya's voice mail. I asked her what was her definition of argue bc I just need clarification. She sends me to voicemail. Staff is extremely unprofessional and incompetent liars!!

Posted on December 5th, 2014