Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim A Hatcher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
In the often disappointing world of healthcare today, Dr. Hatcher shines as one of the old-school doctors who actually cares about his patients....you don't wait forever in the room and he takes the time to explain your condition to you instead of just handing you a prescription and rushing you out the door.
Everyone should do their research before jumping into any procedures. I spent a total of $935.00 for laser treatments on spider veins on my legs. I went for the consultation,(which was $135.00), and was told I was a excellent candidate for the V-beam laser.I was told I would have bruising for 10-14 days, then everything should clear up. A month later I came back to see Dr. Hatcher, and showed him not only the original spider veins, but now have huge red and purple marks surrounding them. My legs look alot worse now, and he agreed with me. His only offer to try to make this right, was to try again in the fall. If they are this bad now, why would I consider having Dr. Hatcher do them again? He could have refunded my money, so I could go to a center that specialized in these areas. Now, because of hoping for a quick fix, I am $935.00 poorer, with huge marks on my legs.
My two year old was use to screaming and crying when he saw a nurse or a doctor until we met Dr. Hatcher. He got my son's truth with his warm personality and professionalism. He treats kids like he would an adult and explains things clearly so there aren't any misunderstandings. And his staff members, the ladies are so courtesy and nice. This by far is the best doctor my son and I have met.
42 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kim A Hatcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Locations & Directions119 Professional Center, 1265 Wayne Ave Ste 207, Indiana, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim A Hatcher in this video.
Dr. Kim A Hatcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indiana, PA.