Dr. Kim Heydon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Heydon?

Worst Doctor Ever.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Renew Dr Heydon's contract

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr Heydon needs her contract renewed with Providence immediately. She was an excellent Doctor and needs to remain here in Hillsboro. Please keep her here!!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

She is an exceptional doctor always listens to me she has treated me when I have been very sick and has givinge mess to get me over my illness I would highly recmend her

The Best Personal Physician

Posted on April 5th, 2014

Dr. Heydon is remarkable in that she remembers me each and every visit, is thorough and kind and i like that she uses a since of humor with me to discuss the tough things. She doesnt order things that are not necessary and is very prompt at returning results and follow up information. She is an educator and an excellent listener. I dont dread my doctor visits at all and in fact look forward to seeing her each year.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr Heydon is the best personal doctor I've had. She is thorough, knowledgeable, listens to me. Moving my personal care to her was the best medical decision I've made.

Office sOtaffDeplorable office staff

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I have never come across a more incompetent group of people in my life..They dont answer the phones, dont call back, continually blame a new computer system for having to ask the same questions over and over again..I was in the ED on the weekend (Saturday) for several hours and need an urgent follow up with Kim today (Monday).. I was told that the best they could do was next Thursday week. Are they freaking kidding me.The office staff are just useless, and indifferent and pious...So as much as I thought Kim was a good doctor on first impression, I will not go back.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr. Heydon is overly aggressive with her viewpoints, does not listen as well as she could, and frequently overlooks third-party evidence pointing to a problem. This creates unneeded delays in seeking additional testing and treatment and prolongs the pain associated with injury.Aggressively seek a scientific explanation for a symptom, rather than aggressively denying the need for testing and treatment.

Highly competent; Excellent communicator

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Heydon's for several years. She's perhaps my favorite primary care doctor ever, and I'm in my 40's. She has a tremendous grasp of medicine, but also is in touch with the real world. She's thorough and clear in her diagnosis. And you can be guaranteed that her referrals will be to equally excellent providers. She is solid A grade amongst her peers in primary care medicine. Although success always comes with a price, so don't expect an immediately available appointment or a great deal of hand-holding during the consultation. She's busy and in-demand.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Heydon has helped me for several years to regain my health. She went to basic causes first and then moved on to symtoms which I really appreciated. I'm so much heathier today after following through with her care. I just love and appreciate her.

She's Awesome!

Posted on May 19th, 2010

She has always been able to get us in-even on spur of the moment-or if one of us has an appointment but another one is also sick she will see us both-not wait to make another appointment!! My kids adore her and love actually going to see her! She has been our doctor since 2004 and before her, I had doctors leaving all the time to go pursue somewhere else but she has been around for awhile now! Talking to her is never uncomfortable-it's like talking to a friend!

Posted on August 10th, 2009

She's absolutely fantastic. Highly knowledgeable, very positive attitude, friendly & supportive. She fully supports my active life style and gives great advice. Highly recommended!

Posted on November 12th, 2008

The worst Doc ever.Never find appointments.Doesnt follow up.Find