Dr. Kim D Holtmeier Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kim D Holtmeier?

Dr's help kids get addicted to drugs by freely prescribing drugs

Poor treatment of drug seeking young adult

Counselor con game

We had our son fully brain scanned and diagnosed in CA for depression and anxiety, and for some reason you can't get meds prescribed in MN from out-of-state doctors, so we had to schedule a meeting with her to review and prescribe meds. She scanned the report in 15 minutes, wrote the prescription (same as we paid thousands to diagnose in CA) and charged us $380 for 15 minutes of time. I get that these professionals study hard, and provide some good help to people, but this is the 2nd time we've met with her only to get whacked with what I think is an amazingly high bill with NO response when asked about the fees. Good luck if you go.

Dr. Holtmeier is fabulous. She is kind, listens and is always so helpful. She has gotten to know me over the years that I have worked with her and I appreciate that in her approach.

Talked to me in a condescending way. Office staff told me it would be just a 30 minute wait. It was over a hour. This was @ Nu view practice.

She is not qualified to be a child Psychiatrist

I have never had a doctor treat my child with such disrespect. Long story short, apparently my son had put some toys in her office drawers when I was talking to her on our last visit a few months back. Apparently they are drawers that contained private records of patients. While I realize he should have not done that, he of course didn't read them and her manners towards him were horrible.. We are seeing her for a reason for gosh's sake. First off her files that contain private medical records are by law to be locked up! What is she doing with our private files unlocked? I am now concerned that my social security numbers and other information on our son is being seen since she doesn't lock her files. I walked out of her office after I told her she was being mean to my son. She raised her voice that she didn't care if he was upset since he played a joke on her with the toys. I would never recommend her, she is not qualified to understand or take on children's most delicate issues.

AWESOME DR. AND PERSON

Awesome Dr. I can talk.to her about anything. Always a pleasure to see her.

Dr. Kim D Holtmeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkins, MN.