The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kim T Hovanky
Dr. Kim T Hovanky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim T Hovanky has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Kim T Hovanky has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Kim T Hovanky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Kim T Hovanky yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
28 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Kim T Hovanky accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Center Of Georgetown, 3201 S Austin Ave Ste 140, Georgetown, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim T Hovanky, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Georgetown, TX, in this video.
Dr. Kim T Hovanky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.