Dr. Kim Jones-Fearing Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kim Jones-Fearing?

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Good. I just feel empowered. I can get advice and (Dr. Fearing) has shown me resources. I have not been hospitalized for mental health since being in treatment here.

I highly recommend this doctor if you want to get some help.

Posted on December 30th, 2013

When my doctor told me I needed to see a psychiatrist I was in a really bad place. Dr Jones-Fearing spent an hour with me and told me she felt she was going to be able to help me. She told me that I had a lot stress going on but it wasn’t my fault. She explained to me that I have an imbalance and she gave me medication to correct it. Her office staff is supportive and friendly. After a few weeks I was able to start exercising , being with my family, and doing better at work. I highly recommend this psychiatrist to anyone who wants to make some changes and start feeling better.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

When I first was referred to this doctor I was on 4 medicines for dpression and I had no idea which was worse---Being on all those medicines or having depression in the first place. I had gained 40 pounds and still couldn't sleep at night.Dr. Jones Fearing spent a whole hour with me and discovered I had medical problems including sleep apnea and vitamin D deficiency which was untreated and causing alot of my depression in the first place. Then she was able to wean me off most of those extra medicines when she discovered what the real problem was. After 6 months since I started treatment, I have never felt better.

Posted on September 18th, 2015