Dr. Kim Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Keller?

GREAT

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr Keller is amazing, the office would not be the same with out Vicki, she makes the entire office, and calms you when you need it the most. The two are a perfect office team

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Keller without reservations. He has a excellent bedside manner and had a genuine level of care and concern for my health. He is AMAZINGGGGG!

Excellent Surgeon!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2014

I was referred to Dr Keller by my primary care physician for gallbladder surgery. I was very anxious about the thought of having surgery. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor. The day of surgery he knew I was scared and really put my mind to ease. He has an amazing office staff too. I highly recommend Dr Keller

Best Surgeon!!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I would highly recommend dr.keller to my friends and family! He is a very compassionate and caring surgeon! I was very scared and anxious before he did my surgery. He put my mind to ease and was very thorough in answering all my questions. He is an excellent surgeon. His office staff is very warm and welcoming!

HORRIBLE..DO NOT GO TO THIS SURGEON

Posted on April 25th, 2013

FIrst off I paid 7 grand and 700.00 directly to him for the surgery.I was terrified going in for the surgery,I waited 3 hours in a cold room crying while the nurses were out for lunch,Dr.Keller nor did his staff have the time to check on me,Finally a Nurse came in and transferred me to a room with a t.v(waited another hour)They gave me something to relax(did nothing for me,no one cared how terrified I was.Then Dr.Keller came in the room for maybe 10 seconds to WISH ME LUCK,,After it was over Dr.Keller nor his Staff DID not check on me,The hospital gave me 40 minutes to recover,sent me home with NO discharge instructions,a small bottle of pain pills,and I NEVER heard from any of them again untill I called them 9 days after surgery to request a refill on my pain meds,THEY denied me saying I shouldn't be in anymore pain,How do they know it's my body and it hurts,the Staff was rude on the phone,I will not go back,not even for a follow up

Compassionate

Posted on September 8th, 2012

Dr. Keller easily put my nerves at ease. He is such a calm and gentle person. He is all about you during your appointment. His staff is EXCELLENT! Everyone at his office, even Dr. Keller, is very engaging. Dr. Keller removed my gallbladder for me and did an amazing job. Surgery only last 30 minutes and everything went great. I will recommend him to everyone.

Most Trusted

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I trust Dr. Keller more than any other doctor that I've seen. He is patient and takes time to explain your questions or concerns. He doesn't rush you and is geniunly concerned about your health. He is one doctor that puts his patients first. LOVE him!

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

Dr.Keller spent so much time with me discussing my upcoming surgery. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. His staff is very caring and helpful. I would recommend him to my family and friends in a heartbeat!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016