Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim M Kinsley has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kinsley is a very knowledgable physician who is easy to talk to and get along with. She listens to her patiens and treats them very well. I have had to see her for pain management due to gibromyalgia and she is wonderful. I feel like she is not only my doctor, but a friend. She will always be vry special to me and my partner.....
37 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Kim M Kinsley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Valley Hospice And Palliative Care, 945 Zephyr Rd, Dobson, NC
Dr. Kim M Kinsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dobson, NC.